Ugly Duckling Nails Color Gel really has everything you've always wanted:
- superb coverage (real one coat full-cover!)
- easy application
- the nicest colors
- super attractively priced - in a 10ml jar!
How to use these colors
- For use on gel or acrygel: sculpt the nail and file the artificial nail so that it is completely matte, using our medium file or coarse buffer (if the surface is too smooth, the color could detach)
- For use on acrylics: file the acrylic nail so it is completely matte, apply a layer of Natural Base and cure
- Do not use on the natural nail: Ugly Duckling Color Gel is for use on artificial nails only.
- Apply a very thin layer of Color Gel (these colors are very pigmented, applying too thick a layer will cause the color to wrinkle or not cure well).
- Cure in 1 minute in LED or 2 minutes in UV.
- The Color Gel has a tacky dispersion layer after curing.
- For the vast majority of colors, applying one coat will be enough.
- Finish with a topcoat of your choice.
Have fun! Please share your creations with us on social media - use the hashtag #UglyDucklingNails
The images are always real pictures of the color itself. Due to changing camera settings, lighting, as well as settings of your own screen, the colors on your screen may appear different than in real life.
The new lids that allow you to see the color of the color gel on the outside are not yet available for all colors. You may get a jar with an all-black lid for now.