Deze training is in het Engels!
This training is in English.
Gabriela Pecelj is one of the best nail techs in Serbia, hundreds of thousands of people know her on Instagram as @merlin_nails, 230K followers!
What I like most about her style is the simplicity. Elegant and perfect nails, and best of all: fast to do.
Who doesn't want to work perfect and fast, especially if you have to do a French manicure?
Well, that's what you're going to learn in this course...
What will you learn
This course takes about 2 hours in total and is divided into 3 parts.
What are we going to see? A lot!
We start with the basics: placing tips, nail preparation, filing techniques (ballerina, almond and square).
And then, obviously, French nails:
- White classic French (ballerina and almond shape)
- White V-French (ballerina shape) and colour French (square shape)
- Glitter French (ballerina shape) and Sugar French (almond shape)
- BONUS: two tricks for the double French trend
After sending the photos of your result, you will receive a digital certificate of participation.
You can repeat this workshop as many times as you want, for 100 days after your registration.
How to sign up:
- If you haven't done so yet, create an account on our webshop and log in.
- Buy the class and pay online
- The next steps will be sent to you by e-mail.
- Don't forget to check your spam folder!
- Please be patient, it can take up to 5 minutes for the magic of the internet takes effect :-)
I recommend that you first watch the videos without practicing, and then, when you watch them again, work whilst you watch and listen Gabriela explain.
If you want to work while watching Gabriela, you should have the following materials at hand:
- Rubber Base Natural
- Rubber Base Pink
- Gel Pink
- Gel Fufu Pink
- Gel Clear
- Matte Top Coat
- No Wipe Top Coat
- Gel Penseel
- Striper Brush
- Painter Brush
- Art Gel white
- Color gel
- Glitter color gel
- Next Generation Glitters
- Alina's Fairy Dust
- Files and Buffers
- Nail glue
- Tip Nipper