Deze training is in het Engels!
This course is in English
This training is now available on our new training platform.
Be sure to read how the new registration process works below.
If you have any questions, don't forget that you can always contact us :-)
Barbara Újvári is the twin sister of Krisztina Újvári. You probably already know Krisztina's hand-drawn roses - now it's time to get acquainted with Barbara's flowers: 3D and flat 3D nail-art flowers, made with plasticine gel. I have been wanting to learn this myself for a long time, but despite a lot of practice I never really succeeded ... until now, thanks to Barbara I now know the right technique and I am proud of the result.
Just like her sister, Barbara is not just a teacher: she really is an artist who explains step by step what she does.
What will you learn
This workshop consists of two parts, summing up about an hour and a half. You will see and hear Barbara explain in English, I will also be there and translate everything into Dutch. This is great because it gives you some time to practice during each step.
- In the first part we make a 3D rose - with petals in different colors.
- In part two we make flat 3D flower leaves and petals.
After completing the course and sending the photos of your work, you will receive a digital certificate of participation.
You can repeat this workshop as many times as you want, for 100 days after registration.
How to sign up:
- If you haven't done so yet, create an account on our webshop and log in.
- Buy the class and pay online
- The next steps will be sent to you by e-mail.
- Don't forget to check your spam folder!
- Please be patient, it can take up to 5 minutes for the magic of the internet takes effect :-)
I recommend that you first watch the videos without practicing, and then, when you watch them again, work with Barbara.
If you want to work while watching Barbara, you should have the following materials at hand:
- Ugly Duckling Art Gel in different colors
- 3D Gel
- 3D Acryl Penseel
- Gel Penseel
- Duck Paddle
- Dappen Dish
- Detailer II
- Omni Tool
- Schtik it
- Gem Gel
- Swarovski Crystals
- Matte Top Coat
- Crystal Display
- Crystal Palette